bacon county high school parent portal

by Ms. Kassandra Ruecker DVM 4 min read

What is the parent portal?

Parent Portal is a complete on-line system which allows the parent access to their student’s information including, but not limited to, student schedules, grades, discipline, and attendance. Yearly student information updates are done in the Parent Portal.

How do I update student information in the parent portal?

Yearly student information updates are done in the Parent Portal. Please update contact information and phone numbers for students. If you need to make an address change, you must take your address proofs to the school and they will approve the address.

Does Bacon County school system discriminate on the basis of disability?

As required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Bacon County School System does not discriminate on the basis o...

Can I create more than one parentportal account per child?

Unfortunately, the ParentPortal program only allows one parent account to be created per child. Therefore, both parents will have to use the same username and password that was assigned by the district.


What do parents need to enroll their child in school?

All parents/guardians must present the following items to enroll their child for school: the child’s birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency. The proof of residency can be a utility bill (not a cell phone bill), but the address reflected must match the student’s home address.

Who fills out a request for student enrollment?

A Parent or legal guardian must fill out a request for student enrollment by transfer tuition. This form will be forwarded to the school you wish to enroll for the Principal and Superintendent’s approval. Upon approval or non-approval you will be notified by mail. VII.

What is the school board?

The School Board is committed to providing a safe, positive, productive, and nurturing educational environment for all of its students. The Board encourages the promotion of positive interpersonal relations between members of the school community. Bullying behavior toward a student, whether by other students, staff, or third parties, is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. This prohibition includes physical, verbal, and psychological abuse as provided herein. The Board will not tolerate any gestures, comments, threats, or actions which cause or threaten to cause bodily harm or personal degradation. Engaging in bullying behavior through the use of data or computer software that is accessed through a computer, computer system or computer network also is prohibited. This policy applies when a student is on school grounds immediately before or during school hours, immediately after school hours, or at any other time when the school is being used by a school group; off school grounds at a school activity, function, or event; traveling to or from school or a school activity, function, or event; or, using property or equipment provided by the school.

What happens if a parent fails to inform the Corporation of the expulsion or withdrawal?

If a student's parent fails to inform the Corporation of the expulsion or withdrawal to avoid expulsion or the student fails to follow the terms and conditions established for enrollment, the Corporation may withdraw consent and prohibit the student's enrollment during the period of the actual or proposed expulsion.

How to find your neighborhood school in Bartholomew?

All students enrolling in the Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation must initially enroll at the neighborhood school that is determined by proof of residency of their parent or legal guardian. A. Call the Transportation Office (376-4246) with your address to find your neighborhood school and its location.

Does the National School Lunch Program pay for textbooks?

Families who are eligible to receive free/reduced lunches under the National School Lunch Program also qualify for Textbook Assistance, which will pay the textbook rental charges for eligible students. Parents must submit a completed Free/Reduced lunch application to their child's school for textbook assistance.